After that healthy yoghurt mousse breakfast I had to redeem myself. So, here you go, everyone’s favourite.
Ingredients for crepe:
Flour – 1 cup
Milk – 1 and 1/2 cups
Eggs – 2
Melted butter – 2 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Nutella – as much as you can and need
Banana – 1 sliced
1. Mix all ingredients well enough to make the batter.
2. Heat a griddle or a large round pan.
3. Pour a ladle full of batter on the pan and swirl it around till the batter coats the entire area of the bottom of the pan.
4. Let it cook for a min and flip it over to let it brown the other side too.
5. Now spread as much Nutella as you want on one half of the inside of an open crepe and on top of it arrange the banana slices.
6. Fold the untouched part of the crepe over the filled part of it.
7. Spread some more Nutella and add the remaining banana on top of it.
8. Fold sideways.
Serve with more Nutella