I remember the only thing I ate at Cafe Coffee Day – Corn and Spinach Sandwich. I just replicated it. No biggie.
Sweet corn – 1/2 cup
Spinach – A bunch
Dried herbs – 1 tsp
Cheese spread – 1 tsp
Bread – 2 slices
1. Wilt (cook in a pan without water) the spinach with a pinch of salt and keep aside.
2. In the same pan cook the corn with 1/2 cup of water.
3. Mix the spinach and corn with the dried herbs (basil, thyme, rosemary).
4. Spread the cheese spread on the bread and fill it with the spinach and corn mix.
5. Grill it on the pan with some butter or without any.
Serve with coffee, tea or me. Kidding.